Members of the U.S. Military can now purchase their Walt Disney World theme park tickets and have access to great hotel rates for 2020. Valid admission dates from January 1, 2020 through December 18, 2020 (no blockout dates).
To be eligible for a this offer, you must be active or retired U.S. military personnel (including active or retired members of the National Guard, Reservists, the U.S. Coast Guard, the Commissioned Corps of the Public Health Service (PHS), and the Commissioned Corps of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA). Spouses of military service members and PHS and NOAA Commissioned Corps members also qualify if they are able to present valid and active U.S. military IDs in the absence of active or retired military personnel or Commissioned Corps members.
- The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Additional per adult charges may apply if there are more than 2 adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts.
- Offer excludes suites in Moderate and Deluxe Resort hotels.
- Advance reservations required.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Length of stay requirements may apply.
- Offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas, campsites, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
Are you ready to plan your magical trip? Contact Kailey Ryan at Pixie Dust and Pirate Hooks.
From the moment you contact us, we begin creating magic! Bring all of your hopes, dreams and wishes to us and we can create a vacation perfectly fit for your family. We are the experts. Let us handle everything for you so you can focus on your family!
Photo Credit: Walt Disney World & WDWOW