August 29, Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge will open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. This new land will transport you to the planet of Batuu and you will be able to live your own adventure in and around the Black Spire Outpost. And when you leave the “planet”, you will be able to explore the rest of the park and enjoy an assortment of other Star Wars events that will celebrate the entire saga.
- Star Wars Launch Bay – This is a multi-sensory experience that is a must-do for Star Wars fans of all ages with the “Meet the Makers” short film, galleries featuring treasured memorabilia and authentic replicas of Star Wars artifacts, special Star Wars merchandise and opportunities to interact with favorite Star Wars characters like Chewbacca and BB-8. The most exciting event that will be happening at the Star Wars Launch Bay starting on August 29 is that you can have a personal face-to-face encounter with Darth Vader himself.
- Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away – This live show experience is presented several times during the day at the park’s Center Stage area, bringing to life iconic moments from the saga with film clips, special effects and appearances by favorite Star Wars characters.
- Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple – In this interactive experience, younglings are guided to the site of a sacred and ancient Jedi temple, where they learn the ways of the Force and face their fears against Star Wars villains, to discover if they have the makings of a true Jedi.
- Star Tours – The Adventures Continue – Star Tours takes you to multiple Star Wars destinations on a thrilling, motion-simulator based adventure across the galaxy.
- Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular – This amazing nighttime show puts you in the middle of the action of memorable moments from the Star Wars saga, using state-of-the-art projection technology, lasers, lighting, pyrotechnics and other special effects.
Now more than ever, Disney’s Hollywood Studios is the place for you to enjoy and immerse yourself in the greatest saga ever told.
Are you ready to experience a “Galaxy Far, Far Away?” Contact Kristin Perry at Pixie Dust & Pirate Hooks!
From the moment you contact us, we begin creating magic! Bring all of your hopes, dreams and wishes to us and we can create a vacation perfectly fit for your family. We are the experts. Let us handle everything for you so you can focus on your family!
Photos by Disney Parks Blog