Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party in Magic Kingdom Park will light up the night with an all-new fireworks show, for the first time in 14 years!
This spooktacular event runs August 16-November 1. The new fireworks show will feature state-of-the-art projection effects, lasers, lighting and fabulous fireworks that will tell a “not-so-scary story” about how anything can happen on Halloween night. Join best friends-Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy-on a trick-or-treating adventure that leads them to a haunted house. Journey with the four pals as they encounter spooky skeletons, dancing ghosts and Disney Villains.
Do you want to celebrate the season in an extra-special way? Fireworks dessert parties are the perfect way to savor the celebration with frightfully fun treats like, chocolate-dipped strawberries, cupcakes, ice cream, seasonal fruits, cheeses, sparkling cider, signature lemonades and other ghoulish goodies. And, you can take advantage of having a dedicated view of the new Halloween fireworks spectacular.
Guest favorites returning to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party include:
- “Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular,” featuring the Sanderson Sisters and Disney villains the likes of Oogie Boogie, Dr. Facilier and Maleficent.
- “Mickey’s Boo-to-You Halloween Parade,” which happens twice nightly and features favorite Disney characters dressed in their Halloween best, along with the Disney villains and a cavalcade of fiendishly fun floats.
- Storybook Circus Disney Junior Jam in Fantasyland is the spot for all of the young partygoers to get their groove on with favorite Disney Junior characters like Doc McStuffins and Vampirina.
- In Frontierland, prospector Cactus-Flower Cate rounds up youngsters for the “Frontierland Costume Promenade,” encouraging them to show off their costumes in a quest for the greatest treasure in the land – candy! The “Frontierland Costume Promenade” takes place just prior to each run of Mickey’s “Boo-to-You” Halloween Parade.
- Trick-or-treating throughout the park!
- Halloween themed attraction enhancements!
Are you ready to experience Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party this fall? Contact Jennifer Reed at Pixie Dust & Pirate Hooks to plan your Magical Vacation.
From the moment you contact us, we begin creating magic! Bring all of your hopes, dreams and wishes to us and we can create a vacation perfectly fit for your family. We are the experts. Let us handle everything for you so you can focus on your family!
Photo Courtesy: Disney Parks Blog