Looking to add a little frightful magic to your visit to Walt Disney World Resort this Summer? Then this is the event for you!
On Thursday nights, starting June 6 and running to August 8, 2019, some of your favorite Disney Villains will emerge during Magic Kingdom After Hours! This specially ticketed event will allow guests a 3-hour experience unique experience like nothing they have ever done before! During the Disney Villains After Hours event, you can:
- Enjoy access to more than 20 popular Magic Kingdom attractions with low wait times! Make sure you check out the villain-inspired additions at Pirates of the Caribbean and Space Mountain!
- Dance the night away at Cinderella Castle! Here, you can experience Villains Unite the Night, an all-new stage show featuring Hades, Jafar, Dr. Facilier and more!
- Maleficent Dragon parade float will make its way through the park several times, breathing fire into the night sky!
- Enjoy the gloomy glow of the park with themed music to make the experience even more evil!
- Who doesn’t love a creepy snack to top off the night? Enjoy offerings like Hades Nachos and the Not-So-Poison Apple Cupcake
- Don’t forget to pick up event merchandise to help commemorate this exciting night!
In addition to the themed snacks available for purchase, you will be able to indulge in ice-cream novelties, popcorn and select bottled beverages, that are included in the cost of admission. These snacks will be available at carts stationed throughout the park.
Guests are welcome to come dressed for the occasion in attire inspired by your favorite Disney villain. Just be sure to follow our dress code and costume guidelines.
Dates & Times
Disney Villains After Hours will take place on the following nights this summer:
- Thursday, June 6, 2019
- Thursday, June 13, 2019
- Thursday, June 20, 2019
- Thursday, June 27, 2019
- Monday, July 1, 2019
- Thursday, July 11, 2019
- Thursday, July 18, 2019
- Thursday, July 25, 2019
- Thursday, August 1, 2019
- Thursday, August 8, 2019
The frightful magic runs from 10 PM to 1 AM—but you can check in as early as 7:00 PM to get a jump on the fun!
Tickets to Disney Villains After Hours can be purchased in advance for $139 per adult or child, plus tax—or purchased on the day of the event for $144 per adult or child, plus tax. Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members can take advantage of specially priced tickets for just $109 per adult or child, plus tax.
Tickets Go On Sale April 29, 2019
To purchase tickets, please check back when tickets go on sale on April 29, 2019. I have a feeling these will go quick! Contact your favorite Pixie Dust and Pirate Hooks agent today, so they can be ready to call for you as soon as they go on sale!
Know Before You Go
- Guests with Disney Villains After Hours tickets can enter the park at 7:00 PM on the event night. The event takes place from 10:00 PM to 1:00 AM.
- Character Greetings are NOT part of the event.
- Admission to this event requires a separately priced ticket valid only during specific event dates and hours.
- Attractions, entertainment and experiences are subject to change without notice.
From the moment you contact us, we begin creating magic! Bring all of your hopes, dreams and wishes to us and we can create a vacation perfectly fit for your family. We are the experts. Let us handle everything for you so you can focus on your family!
Photos: Disney Parks Blog and Pics from the World of Disney