The most merriest time of the year is officially underway at the Walt Disney World Resort. With all the beautiful Christmas decorations, holiday festivities, and more going on around the resort, now is the perfect time to introduce you to all of the amazing food additions that will be making their appearance during Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party.
From cinnamon buns, red velvet waffles, peppermint treats and more; your senses will be overwhelmed with all of the delicious aromas and beautiful snacks. It’s going to be hard to just pick one (or a few items) to munch on! I think I’ll definitely need a pair of my stretchiest Christmas pajamas after the party is over!
Main Street Bakery
- Holiday Mickey Cinnamon Roll (served daily throughout the holiday season) – with red and green icing garnished with a Mickey Santa Hat
- Chocolate Yule Log (gluten friendly) – with chocolate cake, chocolate mousse, chocolate ganache, and white chocolate piece featuring Mickey and Minnie
- Sugar Rush Jumbo Cupcake (served daily throughout the holiday season) – red velvet vanilla swirl cupcake with peppermint icing, assorted candy, sprinkles, and a white chocolate Wreck-It Ralph piece
- Mickey Ornament Gingerbread Cookie – gingerbread cookie dipped in icing
- Ugly Sweater Brownie (served daily throughout the holiday season)
- Poutine Dog – hot dog topped with fries, poutine gravy, cheese curds, and chives
The Plaza Ice Cream Parlor
- Peppermint Ice Cream Sundae or Cone (served daily throughout the holiday season)
- Sandy Claws Dessert – toy sack cake pop wrapped in fondant with white chocolate Sandy Claws piece
- Red Velvet Zero Waffles – red velvet waffles with vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, chocolate sauce, and holiday sprinkles
- Gaston’s Cinnamon Roll (served daily throughout the holiday season) – cinnamon roll topped with red and white icing
- Vanellope Éclair – éclair with fruity cereal filling and topped with chocolate piece
- Peppermint Soft-Serve Cone(served daily throughout the holiday season)
- Peppermint Soft-Serve Sundae (served daily throughout the holiday season) – with red and white-striped paper straw dipped in chocolate and crushed peppermint
- Scrooge McDuck Eggnog Custard (gluten friendly) – eggnog custard topped with spiced chocolate cake meringue and a gold foil chocolate Scrooge McDuck coin
Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe
- Mickey’s Very Berry Lemonade (served daily throughout the holiday season) – red and green strawberry lemonade
- Holiday Burger – burger on Texas toast with roasted turkey, Muenster cheese, stuffing, and cranberry sauce
Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies (please note this location closes at 5:00 pm on party nights)
- Christmas Cookie Sundae (served daily throughout the holiday season) – cookie butter ice cream topped with whipped cream, chocolate sauce, and sprinkles
- Christmas Cookie Milkshake (served daily throughout the holiday season) – cookie butter milkshake with cotton candy and a Mickey marshmallow paper straw
Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe
- Feliz Navidad Nachos – red and green tortilla chips topped with turkey chili and queso sauce
- Three Caballeros Spiced Chocolate Yule Log (gluten friendly) – chocolate mousse with flourless chocolate cake topped with spiced chocolate ganache, powdered sugar, and white chocolate piece
- Churro Bites with Red and Green Sugar (served daily throughout the holiday season) – served with chocolate dipping sauce
Churro Carts Throughout the Park
- Red and Green Sugar Churros (served daily throughout the holiday season)
For those of you who have a more “savory” tooth get ready for some amazing eats at Casey’s Corner! Throughout the year Casey’s Corner has featured a specialty hot dog of the month, and now each and every specialty dog will be featured as part of the 12 Days of Christmas Dogs. In the 12 days leading up to Christmas guests will be able to snatch a different specialty dog each day. Each one will only be available for one day so be sure to plan ahead to catch your favorite!
- Dec. 14 – Pineapple Teriyaki Dog topped with roasted pineapple, onions, Teriyaki sauce, and green onions
- Dec. 15 – Buffalo Chicken Dog topped with buffalo chicken, celery, and a garlic ranch drizzle
- Dec. 16 – Greek Dog topped with olives, banana peppers, red onions, feta cheese, and tzatziki sauce
- Dec. 17 – Cuban Dog topped with mojo pork, relish, swiss cheese, and mustard
- Dec. 18 – Aztec Dog topped with sweet and spicy ground beef and creamy elote mixed with spicy lime mayonnaise and grated Parmesan cheese
- Dec. 19 – Philly Cheesesteak Dog topped with roast beef, sautéed peppers and onions, and cheese sauce
- Dec. 20 – Casey’s Classic Dog topped with hash browns, bacon, cheese, and fried onion straws
- Dec. 21 – Cheesy Dog topped with cheddar cheese, queso cheese, and spicy cheese puffs
- Dec. 22 – Jalapeño Popper Dog topped with cheese sauce, garlic ranch, bacon bits, jalapeño poppers, and sliced jalapeños
- Dec. 23 – Loaded Mashed Potato Dog topped with garlic mashed potatoes, caramelized onions, cheddar, bacon, scallion sour cream, and green onions
- Dec. 24 – Poutine Dog topped with fries, poutine gravy, cheese curds, and chives
- Dec. 25 through Jan 1. – 2 Foot-Long Hot Dog with your choice of two toppings (Casey’s Classic, Chili Cheese, or Macaroni & Cheese)
In addition to everything listed above, don’t forget the complimentary goodies that you can pick up throughout the Magic Kingdom during Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party!
- Main Street: Red Mickey Santa Sugar Cookie
- Tortuga Tavern: Snowman Soft Pretzel and Shaved Ice
- Liberty Square: Ginger Molasses Cookie and Eggnog
- Pinocchio Village Haus: Hot Chocolate, Fruit-flavored Soda, and a variety of holiday cookies
- Friar’s Nook: Chilled Apple Cider and Chocolates
- Storybook Snacks Cart: Peppermint Crunch Cookie
- Auntie Gravitie’s Galactic Goodies: Chocolate Chip Cookie and Shaved Ice
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café: Snickerdoodle Cookie and Hot Chocolate
Unless otherwise noted, these goodies will only be available during Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party on select nights Nov. 8 – Dec. 21, 2018. But good news for those who want to try some delicious options and won’t be attending the party, starting today some of these items are available during regular park hours when using the My Disney Experience mobile app mobile ordering service.
If you are ready to plan your next magical vacation contact Randi Jordan at Pixie Dust and Pirate Hooks.
From the moment you contact us, we begin creating magic! Bring all of your hopes, dreams and wishes to us and we can create a vacation perfectly fit for your family. We are the experts. Let us handle everything for you so you can focus on your family!
Photos courtesy of Disney