Coming Spring 2019 new experiences are coming to Walt Disney World select hotels.
Captain Hook’s Pirate Crew at Disney’s Beach Club Resort
Ahoy, mateys! Reservations are now open for a new group experience that invites young pirates ages 4-12 into the world of pirate feasting and and treasure seeking, high energy sailin’ and swashbucklin’ fun! The new Captain Hook’s Pirate Crew at Disney’s Beach Club Resort teaches youngster pirate ways, and lets them follow clues that will lead to a hidden treasure. Armed with clues, young buccaneers will search the resort and set sail on a pontoon boat around Crescent Lake. Once the treasure is found, all join in a Pirate feast that includes selections such as cannon meatballs with marinara or macaroni and “gold” sauce for an entree, along with a treasure chest treat or fruit for dessert. Captain Hook’s Pirate Crew is priced at $55 per child (plus tax). The adventures begin April 28th.
Guests can be part of Ariel’s World at the Mermaid School at select Walt Disney World resort hotels. Guests age 4 and older can enjoy an hour-long class where they will be fit with a swimmable “tail” and led through activities teaching them how to swim in a pool like a mermaid. Mermaid Schools will be offered on select dates at Disney’s Art of Animation, Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort, and Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts. Classes are $50 per person (plus tax). Bookings will open mid-March.
Cabanas at Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts
Reservations are now open for rentals of the new poolside cabanas at Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts. These private hideaways exclusive to Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts provide guests with a bevy of services, including:
- Padded furniture (chairs and couch)
- Dedicated Disney cast member service
- Cocktail service
- Mounted television with cable access
- Complimentary sunscreen and other skincare products
- Mini-refrigerator stocked with complimentary soda and water
- Complimentary fruit tray
- Plush towels
- Lockable cabinet
- Charging outlets for mobile devices
- These new cabanas are exclusively for guests staying at Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts.
New Art Programs
All-new art classes led by professional artists at select Walt Disney World resort hotels will have guests creating their own masterpieces. Classes range from $35 (plus tax) to $50 (plus tax) per person, offered to ages 12 and older for most experiences. The lineup will include:
- Win, Paint, Show at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Wild About Painting, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Painting on de’ Bayou (adults), Painting by the Lagoon (kids), Disney’s Port Orleans – French Quarter Resort. NOTE: children’s painting class is $30 per person (plus tax); designed for ages 6 and older; accompanying parent required.
- Painting in the Vineyard, Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts
- Canvas and Wine Glass Painting on the Boards, Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
Whether a seasoned sportsman or amateur angler, guided excursions or dockside fishing in the waterways of Walt Disney World Resort are great fun for guests of all ages. Aboard a 21-foot SunTracker pontoon (up to five guests) or a tournament-style NITRO bass-fishing boat (for one or two participants), teeming Disney waters are an angler’s dream. Outings (two or four hours) are catch-and-release. The fleet has been joined by a new NITRO ZV21, operating out of the Magic Kingdom marinas. All Walt Disney World Resort fishing excursions include:
- An experienced guide
- Rod and reel
- Artificial and/or live bait (NITRO boats will not offer live bait.)
- Non-alcoholic beverages only (Guests may not bring alcoholic beverages aboard.)
- One year BASS (Bass Anglers Sportsman Society) membership, which includes 11 issues of Bassmaster Magazine (one membership per excursion)
Are you ready to plan your magical trip? Contact Kailey Ryan at Pixie Dust and Pirate Hooks. Click here for a quote request
From the moment you contact us, we begin creating magic! Bring all of your hopes, dreams and wishes to us and we can create a vacation perfectly fit for your family. We are the experts. Let us handle everything for you so you can focus on your family!
Photo Credit: Disney World & Disney Parks Blog