New offers for Walt Disney World are now available. The Walt Disney Travel Company has released two room discount promotions and one free meal offer. All the details are below!
1. Sun and Fun Room Offer
When you’re planning a sun-and fun-filled visit to Walt Disney World® Resort, staying in the middle of the magic will help you make the most of your vacation – and now is the time to book! With this offer, you can save up to up to 20% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels.
- For stays most nights Feb. 18-April 14, 2018. Book through March 7, 2018.
- For stays most nights April 15-June 10, 2018. Book through April 7, 2018.
- Plus, when you upgrade to a room and ticket package that includes a minimum 5-day theme park ticket with the Park Hopper® Option or Park Hopper Plus Option, you can get one more day added to the ticket, FREE!*
The following room types and Disney Resort hotels are excluded:
- 3-bedroom villas
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas and Bungalows
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
Campsites included at 10% discount for Sunday through Thursday stays, April 29 through May 24, 2018. Moderate and Deluxe suites may be available for a lesser discount.
*Tickets and options must be used within 14 days of first use. First use must be by 12/31/18.
2. Savor Summer – Summer Meal Offer
Get a jump-start on planning your next fun-filled escape – especially when you can enjoy a little extra flavor. You can delight in one FREE meal per person (ages 3 and up), per night at a select Walt Disney World® Resort quick-service dining location when they buy a non-discounted 5-night/6-day room and theme park ticket package at a select Disney Value Resort hotel. Offer valid for arrivals most nights May 29-Aug. 25, 2018 when they book through Feb.11, 2018.
- Booking Window: Jan. 3-Feb. 11, 2018
- Travel Window: May 29-Aug. 25, 2018
The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Tickets valid for one Theme Park per day and must be used within 14 days of first use. First use must occur on or before 12/31/18. Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Offer excludes campsites and Disney’s Art of Animation Resort—The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms. Everyone in the room must be on the same package. Each Quick-Service meal includes one entrée and one nonalcoholic beverage (or, if age 21 or over, one beer, wine or cocktail). Children ages 3-9 must order from the children’s menu, if available.
3. Fun and Sun Package
You can create new memories together in the middle of the magic.
- Booking Window: Jan. 3-April 7, 2018
- Travel Window: February 18-June 10, 2018
Sample Package – With this offer, a family of 4 can enjoy a package that includes a 4-night stay in a standard room at a select Disney’s All-Star Resort hotel and 4-day Magic Your Way® base tickets for as low as $1,985. Sample package price is valid for stays most Sunday through Thursday nights April 15 through May 24, 2018.
*Price based on 2 adults, 1 junior (ages 10-17) and 1 child (ages 3-9). The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Savings based on the non-discounted price of the same package. Tickets are valid for one Theme Park per day and must be used within 14 days of first use. Everyone in the same room must be on the same package. Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Advance reservations required.
Are you ready to plan your magical trip? Contact our friends at Pixie Dust and Pirate Hooks. Click here to submit a quote request.
When you book your trip with Pixie Dust and Pirate Hooks, we handle everything from start to finish. We book your resort, all of your dining, fastpasses and special events. We provide a detailed itinerary for your trip with special tips that will make your trip extra magical! Think of us as your personal assistant. We are available anytime to answer questions by phone, email or text.